What you will find on our contract
- SIGNING CONTRACT: If the contract is not signed within 3 -5 days of the Preview, the Wedding Date will not be secured, but will open up to other clients. If at a later time you decide to book us, and your date is still available, a signed contract is required and your wedding date will again be secured.
- DEPOSIT: Booking Deposits are collected to secure and hold your date until the Preview is performed. After the Preview the booking deposit is considered payment for that Preview service.
- TIMING: All Clients requesting services must be present and ready to receive services at the start time stated on this contract. Do NOT stagger arrival times. If there is a special circumstance and some people must come later please discuss with stylist at Preview or by email ahead of time. All clients must have their hair completely CLEAN & DRY for hair services and faces CLEAN for makeup services. We do not blow dry hair. Please stress to your bridal party the importance of arriving on time and being ready to get started with hair and/or makeup. We want to make sure your day runs smoothly;)
- SERVICE MINIMUM: Beauty & the Beach has a $300 service minimum to book our mobile services on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for a Bride and/or Bridal Party. For example Bridal hair and makeup is $320 or 4 hair at $85/person is $300 and meets the minimum. Travel fees or Previews do not apply to the minimum.
- ASSISTANT ARTISTS: We can book an additional artist/stylist to help as long as there are at least 4 full services ($300minimum) per artist/stylist requested.
- ADD ONS: Services can be added if time permits. All add ons made via text, phone, verbal or email are subject to the terms of this contract. Payment for such services will be required on or before the Event Date. Provider has the absolute right to refuse to perform such services
- INABILITY TO PERFORM: In the event that the contracted Makeup Artist and/or Hair Stylist is unable to perform the services agreed upon due to an emergency, illness or unexpected occurrence, a trusted substitute makeup artist and/or hair stylist will be assigned and informed of the contracted and discussed arrangements. If for whatever reason a replacement is also unavailable, a full refund on deposit and/or final payment will be refunded in full (does not include preview fee).
- LIABILITY: The stylist/Beauty & the Beach is not responsible for any customer reactions to products used for reasonable techniques in rendering services. All services are at the permission of the client at her or his own risk.
- COVID-19 I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by having hair and/or makeup services done by Beauty & the Beach at either their studio or on-location for an event and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the onsite location of hair and makeup services by Beauty & the Beach or it's studio. On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Beauty & the Beach, its stylists, artists, independent contractors, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Beauty & the Beach, its artists, stylists, independent contractors whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Beauty & the Beach beauty service.
- PAYMENT: Payments must be made in one form. In order to collect payment in a timely and orderly fashion on the event date, we cannot accept numerous payments but need the client whom signs this contract to make one full payment via cash, Venmo @beautyandthebeach/Katie Vollmer or credit/debit cards on or before the service date.
- GRATUITY: Rates do not include gratuities, which are not expected but always appreciated.
- PARKING FEES: Bride/Client is responsible for all parking and valet fees incurred by Provider and will be added to the final payment
- TRAVEL FEE: A fee will be charged for locations outside of Orange County, CA.
- CONTACT Katie Vollmer firstname.lastname@example.org (949)370-7704 with any questions